Saturday, October 3, 2009

To Apple

Well, you've done it. You've amazed me again, Apple. I remember that first you amazed me with the iMac when I was but a wee lad. It was hip and cool and colorful. It happened again when I was in high school and you gave us iTunes and the iPod. I fell in love with my first iPod. I was one of the first people I know to get one. I used it for a good four years before going on my mission. After getting home of two years in the Philippines I was blown away by the iPhone, MacBook pro, and other fancy stuff you had to offer. Well now again I am impressed. I just purchased your new iPod touch and after enduring the delays of a global supply chain have been putting it to good use. In fact, I'm writing this thank you letter right now from the comfort of my living room floor. The touch display is impressive. The operating system, commendable. The apps just make me happy. It is so big yet so small at the same time. Thanks for this great new innovative product. I expect more great things out of you and I know you won't disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment