Saturday, September 26, 2009

To Kneaders

Kneaders,

Hey, how's it going? How is business? I pretty much wanna say thanks and thats about it.

First, thanks a ton for breakfast. I really can't think of anything that I would rather eat in the later hours of the morning than there at your establishment. The french toast is awesome. It isn't only the french toast that brings me there in the morning. You also provide a great chance to get together with friends who are really busy at night usually.

Second, thanks for the turkey bacon avocado sandwich on focaccia bread. Wow. It's good. I have to say that honestly it is the best turkey sandwich I've ever had.

Finally, thanks for the quote.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" -Edmund Burke

Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Yep - we enjoyed that on Saturday after our 5k...well, the french toast, anyway. Great marketing ploy to advertise "all you can eat" when there's no way you can eat more than the first plate they give you! ;) Great to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I usually get down 6-8 pieces of toast then take one home...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha Wow, I would have liked to have seen that!

    ReplyDelete