Saturday, November 14, 2009

To girls

So, girls. How are you doing? I'm doing well. I wanna say thanks first off for being so awesome. Most of the time you really rock. You're fun, you're good looking, and you're quite nice. Not to mention clean.

Sometimes however, you make life hard. It's so hard to know what you're thinking. Ever. I don't know if you're interested. I don't know if I can ask you out. I know most of the time I can ask you out once, but I have no clue if I can go for 2. Sometimes I figure I can go for it then you tell me no.

This isn't a letter of frustration by any means don't worry cuz I really think in general you're awesome. Just try to make our lives, as guys who are just trying to find someone and be happy, a little easier. Thanks! That's all I got for now.

2 comments:

  1. This is an exciting and hard time of life. Just let the Lord worry about it and you just keep asking! Try lots of different "flavors" and the right one will come along. You're a great catch for some special gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rob...we like to be confusing. Keep us on higher ground. :)

    ReplyDelete