Saturday, November 7, 2009

To T-Pain

Dear T-Pain,

You're pretty much my hero and definitely the highlight of my week. I may be a little slower on finding out about all these things, but I found 3 amazing videos you're associated with, all of which have made my week worthwhile.

First is "On a Boat" with Lonely Island. So funny. Vulgar as it may be, it still makes me laugh every time I see it. I especially love the end when you're dancing and singing. its just ridiculous. What's more, I can't believe you were on a boat. That is pretty cool.

The second video is the one of you where your "I am T-Pain" app was featured on the Jimmy Kimmel show and he explained how the app can take anyone's voice and turn it into one of your songs. I didn't believe it at first, but you definitely pulled it off with Obama speaking on health care. Doctors, patients, amputation... just makes me laugh every time.

Finally my favorite has to be the video of you and Taylor Swift rapping... I do call her T-Sweezy now.

Daily viewings of these videos really helped me through this week and probably will help me through several weeks to come. Keep puttin out big youtube hits, T-Pain. We love you.

1 comment:

  1. WHO?!! ;) Guess you'll have to show me next time I'm down.

    ReplyDelete