Saturday, November 21, 2009

To Thanksgiving Break

Thanksgiving break, thanks for always being there. Year after year. You've always been my 2nd favorite break. You probably always will be 2nd. Never 1st. Christmas will always be first. I just wanted to write this letter to let you know what I'm planning on doing with you this year.

First off, as good as you've been to me, you haven't brought me home for thanksgiving in 5 years. This year, however, you're letting me. Thanks for that. So I plan on going home, taking the 14 hour car ride with a few people I barely know. I'll probably end up reading Harry Potter, listening to music, and sleeping most of the way. It'll be awesome. One I get home on Wednesday night I'll probably hang out with my sister then fall asleep after spending too much time not doing homework and projects for school.

Thursday will be awesome. Full of doing nothing but playing on the Wii and eating food. I'll be hangin out with Ashley most of the day probably too (Holla!). Friday I'll probably finally buckle down and do all my work that I'm supposed to do. Saturday I'll probably do the same, watch the BYU-Utah game on my TV (most likely with Ashley again, Holla!), and then maybe go out for a Saturday night on the town. Sunday I get in the car and read more Harry Potter, listen to more music, and catch up on more sleep. Sleep I probably missed from the night before while I was hangin out with Ashley (Boo yah).

Love ya, turkey break!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! So excited to have a friend for Thanksgiving! I am all about watching the BYU Utah game seeing as how I don't have cable. And there are still some hamburger places we haven't visited. And I searched all over the internet for some local bands that we can go see. So sorry you are missing Less Than Jake by a day both in SLC and Seattle. But I promise we will have fun. And we can play the Wii! Holla! P.S. Thanks for inviting me to Thanksgiving. Only my 2nd Thanksgiving ever without my fam...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be sleeping a lot, I guess. ;) That's crazy that you haven't been home for Thanksgiving in five years! Glad you get to this year! Oh, and you should totally take that book on the girls' coffee table. It's an easy, fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH sorry we didn't hang out Wednesday night... :-(

    - Jannette

    ReplyDelete