Saturday, December 12, 2009

To Santa

Dear Santa,

I hope you're doing well. I hope you had a good year and you're finding yourself ready for the holiday season. Crazy how fast it comes, no?

Anyway, Santa, I'm guessing you know all about what this letter is, so I'll get right to it. Here is my Christmas list:

-Underwear. Because the more underwear I have, the less often I have to do laundry, the more money I have.

-iPod speakers or a stereo for the shower so I can express myself in the mornings.

-Snowboard pass for night snowboarding, because I don't want to spend my monday/thursday/friday/saturday nights doing homework.

-Groceries. Cuz I mean, everyone needs to eat, right?

-iTunes money. Never does me wrong.

-Ties and white shirts.

-Homework elf. Yes. I want one of your elves to do my homework.

-8 hours of sleep a night. Or maybe just 2 more hours every day so I can be awake as much as I am now but still sleep 8 hours a day.

-Girlfriend. Complete with diamond ring.

-Dates that are cheap. Or a dating fund. Something to help pay for going on dates with that girlfriend.

-Textbooks. Or a college degree.

-A summer internship. Paid hopefully. Either in Provo or Seattle.

-Acceptance letter to the UW MHA program.

And of course...

-Peace on Earth.

Love ya, Santa. I know you can come through.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Robert. Good luck with your list. :) Maybe you will get lucky

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was VERY entertaining! :) The unfortunate thing is that since you listed underwear first, then that's all you're getting. Thanks for making it simple for your Santa. haha

    ReplyDelete